Entering the Foyer of this home and youâll know youâve entered a home of style and distinction. An elegant tray accents the 9â ceilings, while graceful arches pull you into the living areas of the home. Donât forget the fireplace for even more drama! The Great room is spacious and filled with light from the vaulted ceiling and bank of windows on the rear wall. All new luxury plank vinyl is laid in the main living areas of this home. The Kitchen is open to the Great room overlooking the arched island, which provides space to work, and a space for informal dining. The kitchen had upgraded cabinets, appliances, including a 5-burner gas stove. Itâs the perfect kitchen for entertainment and cooking. Set off from the main living area by a private arched entryway, the Owners Suite is a secluded retreat with trey ceilings, enormous walk-in closet, extended bedroom space with vaulted ceilings and upgraded windows. This home offers, 2 bedrooms, a den, second story family room, 3 season room, laundry room, storage, and a paver patio. All of this and Delawareâs premier 55 or better community of Heritage Shores with country club style living are just a few reasons to check out this property. Heritage Shores has a 28,000 sq ft clubhouse with restaurants, a ballroom, library & computer center, game rooms, billiards room, woodworking shop, fitness center, indoor & outdoor saltwater swimming pools, lighted tennis and pickleball courts, bocce ball courts and much more. This wonderful life style in Heritage Shores can be yours today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Enclosed, Porch, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 74.00 x 125.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Library, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Water/Lake Privileges
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price